Here are some resources and blog posts from my fellow Technical Evangelists here in East Region:
- Diego Rivera points to App Builder as a great resource for getting started building apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
- James Quick shares the schedule for the upcoming APIMASH game and app workshops in Florida.
- Steve Maier announces the availability of IconMaker, an app that allows you to turn any photo into a set of app icons.
- Stacey Mulcahey has posted the first part of her 10-part series on marketing your apps. This part discusses what you need to consider when naming your app.
- Joe Healy has found an awesome portable USB side monitor for those of us who cannot do without our multiple monitors while on the road.
- Diego gets a second item today, as he’s announced yet another game for Windows Store, a classic platformer he calls Ms PacMarian.
- Jesse Freeman has apparently been playing with the new 2D workflow currently in the Unity 3D 4.3.x beta. Jesse gives us an introduction, and all I can say is…awesome!
- Bob Hunt notes the announcement of the latest round of IT Camps.
- Blain Barton‘s latest TechNet Radio: IT Time talks about the upcoming SQL PASS Summit 2013, among other things.
- Tommy Patterson helps you become an early expert on Windows Server 2012 R2 with chapter 1 of a free e-book.
- Dan Stolts posts part 3 of his 20-part series on becoming a virtualization expert.
- Yung Chou offers up a supplement to NIST 800-145, “…defin[ing] the term, service, addresses the significance and ramifications of the three cloud computing service delivery models.”